Items I will need from you when it comes to the Mortgage Process
Providing all of the required documentation upfront ensures that I can efficiently process your mortgage application, and makes your buying experience as stress-free as possible. Once you complete your application I will advise which of the following you will need to provide:
- • Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• MLS Listing
• Contact information for your Solicitor & Realtor.
• Photo ID for all parties involved
• Mortgage & property tax statements for any properties currently owned
• Recent pay stub(s)
• Letter of employment
• Last 2 years T1 General(s) - if self employed
• Proof of Down Payment: 3-month history of savings/investments
• Recent statement for all liquid assets outside of down payment
• Void cheque
• Copy of home insurance policy
An appraisal of the property may also need to be ordered.
What you can expect from our team
I like to roll up my sleeves so we get to know each other better. I like to be completely clear on your needs today and your goals for the future. I will send your application to the lender (or lenders) that can best meet your needs. I deal with over 50 lending institutions, including major banks, credit unions, trusts and other national and regional lenders, which means I can put significant negotiating power to work for you. This wealth of product choice helps me find the best mortgage to fit your specific financial situation.
After your mortgage closes, I will continue to stay in touch with ongoing communications, because life doesn’t stand still and your mortgage needs can change over time. As your needs and situation shift, I will tailor your mortgage plan so that it always fits your current goals.
I appreciate any referrals - Thanks again